Friday, April 22, 2016

Research, research, research...

It's that time of year when people start calling me about the best way to research for class projects. Teachers call me with different search engine ideas like kiddle but I find myself repeating over and over that the filters google uses filters truly inappropriate pictures. Yes, I did get a call the other day that a student was using Google Slides for research on the topic butter, and guess what popped up when they typed b-u-t-t ?? Happens to everyone folks. But the photo just wasn't inappropriate - it was in jeans. Just take it as an opportunity to talk about good digital citizenship and move along.



There's just no easier way for research than using Google Slides. They login as themselves and their work is automatically saved. What could be easier? Use the research tool in slides to make it even easier on you. Good luck and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment